CA Final International Taxation book is meant for students of CA Final , who have opted for international taxation as an Elective Paper, as well as other person who are looking to understand the Basics of International Taxation, with specific reference to Indian perspective.
Book MRP 1095
Book Price - 899
(includes delivery charges)
1. Simple and easy to understand with the problem-solving approach.
2. Practical insights and experience brought into various provisions.
3. Numerous examples and illustrations to clarify practical implications.
4. More than thousands of MCQs for CA Final International Tax Covering various concepts.
5. Updated as per Finance act 2018, and Revised ICAI Module on Overview of Model Tax Conventions.
6. Applicable for May 2019 examinations
7. Video Lectures on the entire content of the Book also available at https://learn.arinjayacademy.com/learn/ca-final-international-taxation-elective-paper-6c
8. Language - English
9. No. of Pages - 842
10. For Any Queries Call - 9667222008
Topic Covered :
- Module – 1 – Transfer Pricing
- Module 2 – Non-Resident Taxation
- Module 3 - Authority For Advance Ruling
- Module 4: Double Taxation Relief
- Module 5 - The Black Money (UNDISCLOSED FOREIGN INCOME AND ASSETS) AND IMPOSITION OF TAX ACT, 2015
- Module 6 - Overview Of Model Tax Conventions
- Module 7 – Interpretation Of Tax Treaties
- Module 8A- Anti-Avoidance Measures
- Module 9 - Taxation Of E-Commerce Transactions
- Multiple Choice Questions
Solved Paper : CA Final (New Syllabus) May 2018
Solved Paper : CA Final (New Syllabus) Nov. 2018